Do you love indulging in a glass of wine with friends and family? If so, these easy-to-make wine glass charms will make the perfect addition to your next party! Not only do they make a great conversation piece, with a cute charm decorating your wine glass, you’ll never have to worry about grabbing someone else’s drink ever again (well, unless you pour yourself a few too many – if you know what I mean!).
Watch my tutorial as I step you through how to make your own wine glass charms. Seriously, you’re going to love how simple these are to create. You just need a few supplies and a couple of minutes!
Wine Glass Charms How-To
A Recap Of What You’ll Need
- Wine Bottle (To help shape your glass charm into a perfect circle)
- Wire (18-20 gauge. I like to use floral stem wire vs jewelry wire)
- Heavy-duty scissors or wire cutters
- Needlenose pliers
- Variety of beads (Make sure the hole is wide enough to fit over your wire)
- Charms (I stuck with a dog theme, but you can really use whatever type of charm you want)
Plan to make these fun dog-themed wine glass charms for your next get together? I wanna see your creation! Post a pic of your masterpiece on Instagram and tag me: @prouddogmomblog